Nav Labs Pty Ltd has department of agriculture and water resources approval for export meat testing including ESAM and PHI. We are specialized in export meat testing including carcass hygiene, meat testing and environmental testing. We provide complete testing solution for small-goods manufacturers, further meat processors and abattoirs for compliance with legislative requirements.
There are specific requirements for packaged RTE meat for listeria management. The requirements are given in Regulatory Guidelines for the control of Listeria document. The samples must be drawn as per food standards and listeria management plan. The testing laboratory and methods shall be approved. Food business must comply to these requirements under Meat Industry Act 1993. Failure to comply with these requirements may lead to very serious consequences for the business.
In general, meat testing incudes TVC, E Coli, Coliforms, Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella, staph, mould, pH, water activity, Nitrites etc. Nav Labs has all necessary meat testing laboratory services to provide a business with complete meat testing package.
Our food safety experts have a long history of working with meat processing industry including export registered establishments.
We can arrange independent consulting services for business that has limited QA resources. They can help you for food safety program review, internal auditing, root cause analysis, customer complaint response, allergen management, label review and corrective actions .
- Food Standards Australia New Zealand;
- Regulatory Guidelines for the Control of Listeria;
- Victorian Standard for Hygienic Production of Meat at Retail Premises March 2006;
- AS 4696:2007 Australian Standard for the Hygienic Production and Transportation of Meat and Meat Products for Human Consumption;
- AS 4465:2005 Australia Standard for Construction of Premises and Hygienic Production of Poultry Meat for Human Consumption;
- A Guide to the Implementation and Auditing of HACCP SCARM Report 60
To discuss export meat testing requirements, please call our team member:
Harjinder Singh 0411 717 838
Dr. Bryan Cooke 0393693313
To arrange a sample pick up, call 0393693313 email firstname.lastname@example.org